Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best J1 Provider

• 09-02-2009 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Who is the best/cheapest J1 provider? Sayit seem pretty good but I want to be sure before I book anything. Also, can u apply direct to the US embassy for a visa or do I have to go through a travel company?

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bmcgov86

i booked with sayit since they quoted me 200 cheaper than usit and 400 cheaper than go4less.
    however ill be interested to see there exact price when my flights are confirmed. we payed our deposit over a week ago and they still havent got back to us as they said they would within 5 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

There all pretty much the same to be honest, one might give you a cheaper initial price but their flights will probably be dearer to match up. In the end you'll end up paying around the same with all of them. I went to Canada with USIT and America with Go4Less and it's all the same really...

..... and yes you have to go through a travel company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭bmcgov86

got my total today, worked out at 934euro, thats flying out to LA and returning from New York. booked with Sayit

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭B2k

has anyone booked a j1 to new york withy usit? what was the total cost?

Advertisement