Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Online Darts Software Tournament Groups and Discussion (UPDATED 02/03/09)

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

yeah i was happy enough tbh had another bull finish, but started very slow losing the first 3.I had agood average(for me) about 62

Just lost to the better player

Would love a game tomorrow round 2 suit you?

Yeah 2pm is fine with me as I don't have to go up to the school!

Great average by the way!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

S.T.D Ste wrote: »
    Hey lads i'm up for the next tournie if you's have one

Yeah there will be another one soon after this one is over. You're free to enter if you want!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Was a very good game, delighted to hold nearly a 60 avg throughout the game. I knew my luck was in when I checked out 78 in the first game, and then later hit double 17 first dart lol. Somehow I don't think my next game will be so close.

Advertisement