Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student bar door policy

Options
  • 09-02-2009 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

hi all

can anyone tell me how strict the door staff are on non-UCD students attending gigs in the bar. might take couple my friends to the wailers on thursday and i dont want them to have a wasted journey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

You're allowed sign in one non ucd student per ucd student there.

Not sure how strict they are on trying to bring in 2 or 3 as I've always just brought one but you could always just get a mate from college to sign in for the others or ask some randomers to do it. They might be eager though as if the non student does anything to damage the place it's the student who is held responsible.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

cheers, i might just chance it on the night and hope they arent checking id's too strictly!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Ive lost my student card and am never ever asked to sign in. I really wouldnt worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭33% God

One of my mates was up when the Wolfe Tones were playing and they didn't ask either of us for anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

sound cheers for the replies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

should be grand with just regular ID...just say they forgot their Student ID

Advertisement