Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother/baby groups Ratcoole/citywest/saggart?

Options
  • 09-02-2009 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any in these areas?I am at home with a 4 week old baby at the moment and out of my mind with boredom.If not,are there any mums in a similar situation on here who would like to maybe meet up during the week?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

I am in Rathcoole and due a baby this week. Would love to meet up although while we could meet this week I would then be laid up for a few weeks probably. PM me if you would like to arrange something :)

There is a Mother and baby/toddler group in Rathcoole Community centre. IIRC its a Tues and Thurs morning, but best to ring the community centre and see if its still running/days are the same etc.

There was a mother & baby group in Citywest shopping centre on a Tues morning, it started shortly after the SC opened but I don't know if its still running.

Don't know about Saggart.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭The Wife

IsThatSo? wrote: »
    I am in Rathcoole and due a baby this week. Would love to meet up although while we could meet this week I would then be laid up for a few weeks probably. PM me if you would like to arrange something :)

There is a Mother and baby/toddler group in Rathcoole Community centre. IIRC its a Tues and Thurs morning, but best to ring the community centre and see if its still running/days are the same etc.

There was a mother & baby group in Citywest shopping centre on a Tues morning, it started shortly after the SC opened but I don't know if its still running.

Don't know about Saggart.

Thats brill!Thanks so much.Best of luck with the birth.it'll be fine Isure.Maybe you could contact me after babs is born.:)

Will do, will bookmark this thread so I can find it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 disneyprincess1

Hi girls

I have just moved to Rathcoole and looking to meet other mums.

I have a 2+ year old girl.

where is the community cente the m&t group is held? is it in the main street?

Many Thanks

Hi Disneyprincess,

Do you know where the church is? Go up to the church, look left and you will see the Community Centre.

I am beginning to feel like getting out and about now. My daughter was born on 12th so she is 3 weeks old.

I will PM The Wife and maybe the three of us could meet at one of the Mother & Toddler sessions? I can't PM you until you have 25 posts, so I hope you see this reply.

I am not shy, usually, but do find it a bit daunting to walk into a group where they all know one another already, at least if the three of us were "new" it may be a bit easier for all of us :)

• Advertisement

Ack, can't PM The Wife either, not enough posts.

Ok, girls if we want to make arrangements then we have to do it on thread. Else ye go and rack up the posts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭The Wife

Hi,I pm'd disney yesterday about the group.hope you got it.Isthatso congrats on the birth of your little girl!I went to that toddler group but the kids are a lot older than my baby.It was a bit noisy and chaotic for him really.Maybe we could meet in citywest centre for coffee some day?I go down most mornings as its very baby friendly.If you cant pm me here,go onto www.magicmum.ie and pm me there.Same username!

PM'd you, TheWife. Baby brain must have kicked in re the post count :o

Advertisement