Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Safety in Numbers

• 09-02-2009 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in doing some night photography in Cork city?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

Crispin wrote: »
    Anyone interested in doing some night photography in Cork city?

I would be well up for it anyway,really gotten into my night work recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Crispin

I would be well up for it anyway,really gotten into my night work recently
    you based in cork?

yeah,pretty much in the city

yeah,pretty much in the city

Then drop me a pm and we can hope for a clear night and we can get the tripods out! :)

Did you have any specific locations in mind?

not really to be honest,wouldnt mind checking out some of the older run down buildings that are scattered all over the city if your up for it!
    Any ideas yourself?

• Advertisement

Yeh as long as there is no breaking and entering involved ;)
    I would like to get to some of the churches- love the way the stain glass is lit from the inside at night. and get down by the river in the city centre to get some typical "cork at night" shots.
    Would really like some light trails too.
    I have done very little night stuff before so i don't want to stick to jsut the one thing.
    I am bit busy this week, but maybe next week if your around and we get a clear night?
    would like to get a few external shots of st kevins and atkins hall around sunset too.

sorry for the late late reply,been nothing but mad busy to think about anything other than work and a couple small surgeries i had to have.
    Be in touch tomorrow by IM,sorry for the delay

Advertisement