Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paypal Coupons or Discounts

Options
  • 09-02-2009 2:20pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if paypal have introduced a way to offer coupons or discounts through their system. I need to give out a coupon code that can be used to discount the price on an item.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Would not the best place for coupons would be in the cart application before the cost is sent to Paypal for processing?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

There is no cart its for a subscription its done directly through paypal through a payment button, but i want to be able to give some people a coupon so they get a reduction in the cost when they are at the payment page.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Paypal is just a payment processor; I think you'd need to do the legwork in a cart of some sort beforehand.

At least, I've never seen it executed any other way.

Build a cart :)

Advertisement