Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEST BARBERS IN CARLOW TOWN ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

patrickc wrote: »
    annemarie and tara sheehan are good with both.....

Might pay them a visit tomorrow then. They seem to be getting good reviews on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

yeh i defo recommend them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Nightshiftguy

I have been using DolMEN barbers since november. shes based out by the new supervalu on the hacketstown road. haircut 10/10 conversation 20/10.. worth giving a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

foggy_lad wrote: »
    is yer man O'Toole still there on centaur street? always went in there untill last year, must start going back if its still open.

My Da still goes there, used to bring me when I was younger. My Da refers to his regular cut as short back and sides and the ears and the nose!

Anyone remember Billy and Phils? My ma used to drag me there also.

If I get the haircut in Carlow these days its generally Mantime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Bumping this thread cos I noticed there's a new barbers opened on tullow street near the Permanent TSB. Has an old style look to it. Anyone been to it or is it even open yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 just passing

Hey,

I was in there last weekend, its some spot... I was gonna open a barbers in town, had a fella lined up to work and all but it fell by the waste side there where the 24hr shop was in town

But this last gives a great cut and washes everyone, shop is class

worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

always use the on across from the car park at perry's cash and carry.. havent seen the price change in nearly 3 years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭eddie.fandango

Just got back from Ann Marie & Tara's after taking the recommendations on this board. Without a doubt the best haircut I've ever paid for; she asked a few questions, made a few recommendations, and cut it exactly how I wanted it. Plus it only cost a tenner, great value.

Thanks for the recommendation boardsies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭Whosbetter?

Just got back from Ann Marie & Tara's after taking the recommendations on this board. Without a doubt the best haircut I've ever paid for; she asked a few questions, made a few recommendations, and cut it exactly how I wanted it. Plus it only cost a tenner, great value.

Thanks for the recommendation boardsies.

They're not so bad.

I get mine done there these days.

They're not brilliant or anything,but they're okay nonetheless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 sweeney555

Well lads,

Just awake early with kid this morning so dodgeing watching Handy Manny, so im on boards.

I just moved to carlow, see thread Just Moved and thanks to a boardy I tried O'Hara Byrne Barbershop on Tullow St.... have to say its def worth a try, Ive just moved from Dublin and this guy is akin to top dollar haircut in City Centre maybe e30 or more and he charges e12 for wash and cut.

Plus hes only open and its good to give someone a turn, when hes trying to get a new business up and running

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Bobby1984

thread is 3 years old ...... build a bridge

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement