Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Underfloor heating & Plumbing Query

• 09-02-2009 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

At a stage where we will be putting in our UFH shortly. I saw this website from a company in Killarney who have invented a tank when connected to the plumbing can eliminate air thus improving response times and 50% reduction on fuel/oil useage. Was wandering has anyone heard of or use this devise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 GK1

I think that you are talking about an air seperator. This is a good thing to have on a system but not expensive or revolutionary.
    Make sure that the Underfloor pipes that you are using have an Alu Barrier so they are impermeable to oxygen.
    If you need any advice on the Underfloor give me a pm and you can give me a call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

Would it be this product?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 GK1

If this is the produt then its for low end of the market/outdated systems.
    Any system with an alu-pex barrier pipe wont have air in it.
    That web site also says that an Underfloor system should be constantly on or constantly off?? Im not with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭eugenedoc1

sesswhat wrote: »
    Would it be this product?

Yeah, for that price( around 900 euro ) he can hold on to his tank and give it to someone for christmas.
    The system im going for Multibeton im reliably informed does'nt need it.

Advertisement