Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Soccer in limerick city

Options
  • 09-02-2009 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Are there any summer leagues for , say 5 a aside indoor soccer/ futsal in Limerick during the summer?
    Sorry if wrong forum!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Ya Castletroy College have good astroturf pitches and they have a 5-aside league going out there with different divisions in it. I played it a few years ago and its a great setup. You can also book courts in UL for indoor soccer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

www.astro.ie

Best for leagues in Limerick. Have played for 3 years now. It's run at Castletroy College which have synthetic grass pitches which are great for soccer. It works out at about 5 euro per player per night and that includes ref fees. If you can get 8-9 mates together it's well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnny-fatality

FutureGuy wrote: »
    www.astro.ie

Best for leagues in Limerick. Have played for 3 years now. It's run at Castletroy College which have synthetic grass pitches which are great for soccer. It works out at about 5 euro per player per night and that includes ref fees. If you can get 8-9 mates together it's well worth it.

that sounds pretty cool, thanks for the info

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

There's actually a new one in St. Nessans school. only heard about it yesterday. I play monday in Moylish and a few of the lads organised on in Nessans on a different night. I didn't know they had one at all. anyway its new and I don't think many people have heard about it.

Advertisement