Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 pay monthly's

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

oh forget it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,250 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    oh forget it

thank you Sam, it's been a pleasure as usual, good night!:)

thank you Sam, it's been a pleasure as usual, good night!:)

I don't want you to get the mistaken idea that i am conceding here, i am simply ****ing sick of arguing with you. It's been going on since you joined and started spouting your misinformation and it's come to the stage where we're both close to being banned for arguing

I have felt a responsibility to respond any time you said something that was wrong but it's wearing me out and i don't want to get banned so from now on i will be doing my best to ignore you and i hope someone else will start to call you on it

I have felt a responsibility to respond any time you said something that was wrong

You seem to have a responsibility to slate anyone that says anything Pro 3, I don't jump on your back everytime you mention Meteor, it's about time you gave it a rest....

What input have you had to this thread besides having a pop at me and mentioning 3 customer care again....if you've nothing good to say, say nothing, the constant 3 bashing is so last year:pac:

You seem to have a responsibility to slate anyone that says anything Pro 3, I don't jump on your back everytime you mention Meteor, it's about time you gave it a rest....

What input have you had to this thread besides having a pop at me and mentioning 3 customer care again....if you've nothing good to say, say nothing, the constant 3 bashing is so last year:pac:

You see this is the dilemma i face. My point in this thread was that, regardless of the company, it's ridiculous to say you don't need customer care because you can get help in store. I said nothing about 3, as you pointed out it can be just as easily applied to meteor or vodafone. And i don't slate anyone that says anything pro 3, i rarely say anything against walkman, i slate anyone that says anything pro 3 that is not true and i do the same for any company

And in your reply you've misrepresented what i've said yet again. So my choices now are either let you get away with your bs or call you on it and risk getting banned. So really it's just best to put you on ignore and hope that people treat your advice with the same pinch of salt that i do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

You may not have had issues that were never resolved but i have had many and so have many people i know, not just with 3, with all networks. Regardless of the organisation involved, it's silly to say it doesn't matter if customer care is crap because you can get problems solved in store and you know it is

Sam, I think you will find I never said it is ok to have bad customer service if you can get problems sorted in store. Please read my post correctly, your getting me confused with DM.

Walkman wrote: »
    Sam, I think you will find I never said it is ok to have bad customer service if you can get problems sorted in store. Please read my post correctly, your getting me confused with DM.

Sorry walkman i know you didn't. I was just reiterating my original point. You were agreeing with his second subtley changed point of "they're not that bad because with enough persistence they can sort stuff" rather than the original "they're crap but that doesn't matter because i can help"

Christ on a bike Sam, what I meant was if you've a problem drop into where you bought it and they should help you out....it applies to anything, from bicycles to microwaves...

You will nearly allways get better service and support in a store rather than buying online...is it that hard to get round your head....Or would you prefer if I recommend to buy online, if you wan't to debate the pro's & con's of each, I'm all open to your suggestions why bricks & mortar stores should be boycotted...that seems to be the point your trying to make....

if you wan't to debate the pro's & con's of each, I'm all open to your suggestions why bricks & mortar stores should be boycotted...that seems to be the point your trying to make....

That is absolutely not what i'm saying and anyone with the ability to read, including you, can see that. You are yet again deliberately misrepresenting me. You should look up "straw man argument" because that's what you're doing

And i'm gone

And i'm gone

ya, your job is done, you've another thread with 3 mentioned in it spoiled!:mad:

• Advertisement

ya, your job is done, you've another thread with 3 mentioned in it spoiled!:mad:

/facepalm

Gentlemen, the two of you are gonna get you posts deleted (like before) so there is no point in this petty arguing, why must every thread you two post in end up in a squabble between you both. Sam in the case I must agree with DM. I dont think he was excusing the CS standard of 3 but was simply saying you can go into a store to get any issues sorted, simple really (and yes Sam I know I'm not a mod)

I'm not a mod

if only Carlsberg made Mods:)

I dont think he was excusing the CS standard of 3 but was simply saying you can go into a store to get any issues sorted, simple really (and yes Sam I know I'm not a mod)
    But you can't get any issue solved in a store. There are a multitude of issues that require customer, you can't always pop down to your local store and you can't be guaranteed that the staff in your local store are any better so the fact that they're crap is not "nothing to worry about" as he said. He just changed his story as he always does

And it always seems to report to bickering because i tell him he's wrong and then he keeps changing his story, using straw man arguments against me or defending the indefensible. I'd much rather he just stopped spreading misinformation and then there would be no bickering. You and i rarely if ever clash because, while you are pro 3, you don't use misinformation to promote them

But you can't get any issue solved in a store.

You can get a lot of them!!, now will you please shut the fcuk up, your like a screaming baby in a pram...:mad:

Both of you are gonna end up being banned, for what, you to take a stand and correct DM and DM to take exception to you correcting him? I dont believe DM gives information out with the intention of misleading anyone... You can both mull it over when you eventually get banned and come to the decision on if it was worth it or not, you're both able to see what you are doing and have been corrected before and this petty pro/anti 3 ****e is ruining threads and getting very boring :mad:

Can I just add that Sam is picking on me, i'm the victim here!

He starts every time, it's not fair!!!:(

Anyone got a number to report a Cyber Bully!!!

If you think it's bullying then report my posts. I would feel confident in logically defending every single time that i called you out on something that i believed to be wrong

If you think it's bullying then report my posts. I would feel confident in logically defending every single time that i called you out on something that i believed to be wrong

Save it for the Judge, your ruining every thread that mentions 3, just Shudduppp!!!

Get out the violins:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I'm off to consumer issues....you two are just too much

Get out the violins:rolleyes:

In fairness Walkman he's singling me out....I wouldn't have even mentioned customer care if it I didn't think Sam was going to come and point out that I forgot to mention it.....you can't win with him...

In fairness Walkman he's singling me out....I wouldn't have even mentioned customer care if it I didn't think Sam was going to come and point out that I forgot to mention it.....you can't win with him...

I'm not defending anyone, as my good aul mum would say "There is a pair of you in it". If you honestly think he is singling you out then I would suggest you report him and not rise to it...goodbye

Save it for the Judge, your ruining every thread that mentions 3, just Shudduppp!!!

Aaaaggghhh i'm "ruining" every thread where you give wrong information about them. Search my posts and you will see that i call people out all over boards whenever they say something that is wrong. On AH i have over 170 posts in the lisbon treaty thread because people kept saying things that were wrong. You are not being singled out, you just constantly post things that are, imo, wrong.

And you only mentioned customer care to completely dismiss the problem. That is, imo, the wrong thing to do

i call people out all over boards whenever they say something that is wrong.

Well I sincerly hope they all don't just roll over and take it, you 2 Sam can be seriously wrong, especialy when you make presumptions.

This is the Internet not the Bible, please get over yourself!!

look this is ridiculous at this stage. If i was a mod i'd probably ban myself. I'm putting you on ignore now and that'll be the end of it. If i can see your posts it's too tempting to reply and it always resorts to bickering

look this is ridiculous at this stage. If i was a mod i'd probably ban myself.

You started it again, you should be banned, no banning is no good...I think you should be made wear a 3 badge at the bottom of your sig for the next 2 weeks....a fitting punishment...

done. It now says his messages are hidden because he is on my ignore list. We can all breathe a sigh of relief :)

We can all breathe a sigh of relief :)

prz004.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭The Gambler 101

whats the coverage like, ive heard from people that its not great, im from meath but do be in dublin, louth and the north quite a bit.

im really interested in the broadband and would go for the n95 or the e71 if i take out a contract

Advertisement