Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mass Effect 2 - Idle Time

• 09-02-2009 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭

Thorian = The plague from Halo?

so quick question which of the 3 ladies did you romance? im currentyl trying all 3 see how taht works out but im figuring that if you try all 3 you end up with none haha...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

what 3 is there not 2 and a guy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

ah i thought the 3rd was talia but is only 2 ash and liara....

went for the human in the end.. how much gameplay tiem is this ive racked up about 16hrs and looks about midway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

What does this have to do with ME2? you got my hopes up.
    I only managed to score liara.

LD 50 wrote: »
    What does this have to do with ME2? you got my hopes up.
    I only managed to score liara.

sorry my bad hahah... i was reading about mass effect 2 which made me be thinking about it and i wanna fully complete 1 from all angles jst wondering if the story is different which one ya go with cause i went all along with ash and wondering if its diff with liara

also apprantly the choices u made in 1 will affect some stuff the way the game storyline starts in 2 so make sure u keep ur save file lol! altho i dont know anyone who has ever deleted a save file on the 360... ah remember the days of debating with yourself over which save file to delete on the memory cards lol... moh or tekken??..... tekken haha

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Played through it twice. Lezzed out with Liara the first time and porked Ash the second time.

Liara is for life, but ash was the dirtier ride :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

HAHA. Sounds like I missed out on the Ash action.
    sorry my bad hahah... i was reading about mass effect 2 which made me be thinking about it and i wanna fully complete 1 from all angles jst wondering if the story is different which one ya go with cause i went all along with ash and wondering if its diff with liara

also apprantly the choices u made in 1 will affect some stuff the way the game storyline starts in 2 so make sure u keep ur save file lol! altho i dont know anyone who has ever deleted a save file on the 360... ah remember the days of debating with yourself over which save file to delete on the memory cards lol... moh or tekken??..... tekken haha
    Yea, that'l be great little trick. Like if certain characters died in 1, they won't be in two. I guess you'll stay at the same Paragon/Renegade levels too.
    Shame it won't be out till next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

There is some new DLC coming for ME1 soon, heres hoping its better than Bringing Down The Sky!

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    There is some new DLC coming for ME1 soon, heres hoping its better than Bringing Down The Sky!
    Got a source

And doesn't involve incessant driving around different coloured but same planets.

Should have been fewer planets with more to do on each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

http://videogames.yahoo.com/news-1287763

Basically somebody let slip it was coming.

• Advertisement

And doesn't involve incessant driving around different coloured but same planets.

Should have been fewer planets with more to do on each.

Ugghh!! Its the one and only gripe I have with the game... okay i have one more... the time it takes between switching guns... i know its a game and its realistic that it takes time to switch and i should be in cover blah balh but i still think its too long...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Ugghh!! Its the one and only gripe I have with the game... okay i have one more... the time it takes between switching guns... i know its a game and its realistic that it takes time to switch and i should be in cover blah balh but i still think its too long...
    Seriously? I have one word for you: Elevators :)

Other than that, and the driving a bumbling tank around the same Completely different planets to go have adventures, I really liked the game. Looking forward to the sequel...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

It was a good auld game alright aside from the gripes that have already been mentioned. The Bringing down the Sky DLC really wasn't that impressive. Hopefully new DLC can be a bit more involving.

At least the elevators gave you the odd quest through the news reports.

Seriously? I have one word for you: Elevators :)

ah see i use elvators for topping up time.... toilet,tea, coke, crisps, tom hanks, texting.... etc

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh God, the elevators. The constant incessant lengthy elevators. Now I have to use the Mind-Bleach again, THANKS! :(

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I went for Williams on the first playthrough, then Liara on the second. Started playing as a butch lesbo type on the third playthrough but never did get to tip the velvet...
    Wasted a lot of time on the third one, but she seemed more interested in the ship's engine than she was in my cyber cock :(

Looking forward to the new DLC anyway, I actually enjoyed bdts quite a lot

I didn't mind the elevators too much. they often yielded interesting bits about side quests or past missions, or different aspects of my groups culture or past.

Advertisement