Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window Film

Options
  • 09-02-2009 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to make a dowstairs window that looks out on a laneway more private. Ideally a cheap solution like window film versus window blinds - and a film that doesn't stop the light getting through? Do any of you know were to get this type of thing in Dublin. I've looked in my local woodies but they don't seem to sell it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eyebrows63

try www.tintfilm.co.uk. im just after getting a roll of it for my van. £12 posted to my door.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭morgana

I got some of the film mimicking frosted glass at B&Q. On the bathroom window for about 4 1/2 years now and still looks as good as new

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I've got a roll,pm me the size and I'll cut a bit for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

the tintfilm link seems to be for car rather than house window tinting. might just drop out to b&q for the frosted look

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

dubtom, a very kind offer - what type is it that you have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

donnacha wrote: »
    dubtom, a very kind offer - what type is it that you have?

Not sure,but it was brought over from Canada for an aun'ts windows on her house,so it should be the right stuff. Got your pm,I'll cut your size tomorrow evening and contact you.

Advertisement