Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(not so much a bargain request, but) I Went Down with Brendan Gleeson

• 09-02-2009 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0126344/

I've been looking around this this on DVD, but can't find it.
    Anyone find it anywhere?

(sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I only see VHS copies from Amazon.co.uk, seems there used to be a DVD but seems to be unavailable on most sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

hmmmm, what this "VHS" you talk about. Some sort of new fangled visual viewing device?

;)

It's odd, I've checked eBay, and couldn't find it. I also checked some places I probably shouldn't have been checking and can't find it there either.

Shame, I remember it be a cracking movie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

johnp wrote: »
    hmmmm, what this "VHS" you talk about. Some sort of new fangled visual viewing device?

;)

It's odd, I've checked eBay, and couldn't find it. I also checked some places I probably shouldn't have been checking and can't find it there either.

Shame, I remember it be a cracking movie.

Tis indeed available in DVD format from the places you checked that you probably shouldn't have been checking :D

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭johnp

Tis indeed available in DVD format from the places you checked that you probably shouldn't have been checking :D

-

Oopsy!
    Looks like I didn't search hard enough (wasn't in my usual places).
    Giving it a go now.

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

johnp wrote: »
    Oopsy!
    Looks like I didn't search hard enough (wasn't in my usual places).
    Giving it a go now.

Cheers!

Now that you brought it to my attention I'm looking forward to seeing it again too :)

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Advertisement
Advertisement