Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Instructors

• 09-02-2009 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭

Basically looking for a good driving instructor in Waterford City.

Any help please?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Waterford Driving Academy. There pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

lorcan russell is pretty good if he,s still doing instruction with dti

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭alpha2zulu

Kieran Kennedy was great I found. Great tuition and you really pick up the basics fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Vincent form Streetwise lessons was brilliant!!!!!
    He thought me how to drive and gave me a few lessons before my test and i passed first time.
    He works odd hours and sundays which a lot of driving instructors arnt that flexible.
    My sisters friend failed her test first time with a certain instructor that i wont bash, went to Vincent for 2 lessons and passed.

His number is 087-8161113.

Happy driving. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 obscurething

Took me a long time to learn. Tried four different instructors (three in Waterford). Nothing more disheartening than feeling you are getting nowhere and taking lots of lessons.

The best by a mile was John from Deise Driving School 087 7919432 / 854946. (passed first time - to my amazement!)

Advertisement