Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get form stamped in Aungier St.

Options
  • 09-02-2009 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

hi all, just wondering does anyone know where I would get a J1 form stamped in Aungier Street? It's basically just to say I'm in full-time education but I have no idea where to get it stamped or who to get it stamped by!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

In the front door and turn right. Opposite the automatic doors to go out into the courtyard is the registrations office. They do form stamping for everything else so they should do a J1.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

Arabel wrote: »
    In the front door and turn right. Opposite the automatic doors to go out into the courtyard is the registrations office. They do form stamping for everything else so they should do a J1.

cheers, I'll check it out. thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

Go to the art and hobby shop. They have lots and lots of pretty stamps there. You can get stars and hearts and they come in all sorts of colors.

Advertisement