Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork PUA lairs / sarging

Options
  • 09-02-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hey any pick up artists in Cork?

Looking for some guys to sarge with, pm me if you know anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 taveran

Ya well into sarging if ur interested let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

WTF is Sarging????

I know what PUA's are and I find them hilarious!!! lol. There are easier ways to pick up girls lads.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,947 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

mik_da_man wrote: »
    WTF is Sarging????

Sarging is when you go out to pick women up and attempt to have a relationship with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

taveran wrote: »
    WTF is Sarging????

Sarging is when you go out to pick women up and attempt to have a relationship with them.

rly? must try that some day when i'm bored

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

WTF is Sarging????

Sarging is when you go out to pick women up and attempt to have relations with them.

Fixed that for you !

I'll take ye out sometime if ye want so ye can try it out, then judge it. Your call. If you are interested PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

towel401 wrote: »

rly? must try that some day when i'm bored
    craichoe wrote: »

Fixed that for you !

Just to say. I am being Misquoted as knowing what sarging is.

If it is going out to try and pick up a Girl for a GF, then really, it sounds a bit stupid!!! I don't pick up drunk girls for use as a Girlfriend!!! That's why the internet exists:D:D:D:D

Drunk girls? No, we go after models. Well suit yourself. Have a good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tripod1

hey guys are there any pua lairs in cork?cause i would like to meet fellow pua as im fed up going sarging by myself!as im new to cork!let me know please!for mysterys sake!lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tripod1

best place to go sarging is@slates late bar in town near hillbillies as it has a good mixture of students and mature ladies there!also scotts bar is good during the daytime as its full of single MILFS!during the weekend its full of rich exec MILFS that just wanna have fun!try it out guys and let me know!hehe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 aluna

god, i'd never heard of this stuff but googled it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2005/oct/22/highereducation.news1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

WTF PUA's lairs? I'll try not to slip on the trails of grease lying around the town after ye lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Jeasus, That's gas!

I can't imagine this going down at all well in Cork. I know a good few girls that would rip shreds off a guy that was pretending to be someone he's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭snl rory

pm for u there man.

lets not deal with the afc comments :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

I'd be interested in some sarging. Drop me a message with details and info on where the good spots are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Seriously? Seriously?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭geffkane

I read The Game cause I thought I might pick up some tips on how to pick up women but by the end of the book I was a totally disillusioned. It is a sadly misogynistic cynical and clinical strategy written for lonely anti social losers.
    and most importantly it is 99% bull****. It doesn't work. It is full of nerdish terminology and strategys like the double neg that none of its target audience could actually pull off in public anyway even if they did work which they don't.

Seriously? Seriously?!

Target identified. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭snl rory

yup totally true jeff... stay away from game it doesnt work..:cool:

• Advertisement

snl rory wrote: »
    yup totally true jeff... stay away from game it doesnt work..:cool:
    Good advice. We're really hermits all of us PUA's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

I wish this thead would go away...

tommmy1979 wrote: »
    I wish this thead would go away...

Just pretend it's not here. ;)

Where's some good spots to pick women, lads? Where have you had most success?
    I'd be interested in learning more about whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

OMG.. Flicking through Cork Forums and came across this.. WHAT!!!?? I'm never going out again. Can't you just make friends normally??

I'm shocked! :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarging_(Seduction)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! What is happening to Cork!!???

Be careful NoDice, we're coming for you!!:D I can't believe this is happening either

"A Pick Up Artist has purpose when Sarging, rather than most Average Frustrated Chumps (AFCs) that are pretending to enjoy themselves in the hope of meeting a woman."

Haha I'm sad to say I'm an AFC. Seriously though, what the ****?

I know it's really creepy!!! I have images of coming into a pub and seeing sleazy, greasy, dark clothed creeps ALONE but in every corner of the pub leering at any girl.. Weird. I'm genuinely freaked out.

HUNTING SEASON! *shudder*

But dude it's even weird that these "men" have came up with code names and ****. AFCs and PUA's?? ARTISTS???!!! Ha ha sorry this is just the first I've heard of it. Whatever happened to men being real men and just talking to women when out with their REAL friends? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Very very sad - why can't these fella's can't just go out and talk to women normally without an agenda? It sall pretty bizzare really - go get a life boy's.

• Advertisement

NoDice wrote: »
    But dude it's even weird that these "men" have came up with code names and ****. AFCs and PUA's?? ARTISTS???!!! Ha ha sorry this is just the first I've heard of it. Whatever happened to men being real men and just talking to women when out with their REAL friends? :rolleyes:

"They call him Vincent Van Gogh."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement