Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork PUA lairs / sarging

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 taveran

murphym7 wrote: »
    Very very sad - why can't these fella's can't just go out and talk to women normally without an agenda? It sall pretty bizzare really - go get a life boy's.

Inspirational words!
    Must tell my PUA friends this is what they must do to succeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Heh, I'd pay to see ye giving this a shot in Waxys or The Catwalk... :pac:

Dudess wrote: »

I was walking past Waxys last Saturday week at about 1.30am, it's now called "The Pitz", the crowd coming out were a bit mixed to say the least, there was a group of travellers (male and female), Eastern European gym freaks, local lads in their early 20s and other guys in their 50s and some lovely looking local ladies under 25.

Like you say, I would love to see the sarging dipsh1ts attempt The Game in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Love that it's called the Pitz, best name for that place ever. The toilets smell like John Grace's fried chicken aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Read " the game" not sure this would work in cork to be honest lads.But why don't you set up a blog so we can keep track of your escapades.:D

• Advertisement

Epic Success! Thats all I'v to say to ye.

Enjoy yer teasing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

I wish there was a "no thanks" tab with a thumbs down... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

taveran wrote: »

Enjoy yer teasing!

People measure success differently obviously - Back in the day if I ever had to resort to heading home with a Waxies customer or anything like her it would be a Epic fail! Good luck to you and your merry bunch of PUA's though, each to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

I'd be inclined to agree with the above.

People measure success differently obviously - Back in the day if I ever had to resort to heading home with a Waxies customer or anything like her it would be a Epic fail! Good luck to you and your merry bunch of PUA's though, each to their own.

I can see your point, they're not all skangers in there though, the generalisation that all people who go to Waxies, SideTrax (when it was open) and Cubins are scum and slappers is very wide of the mark in many cases imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Enjoy yer teasing!

You had to read a book to figure out how to land a slapper in waxy's???
    Really??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Enjoy yer teasing!
    Try Halleys in Blackpool... ;)

Try Halleys in Blackpool... ;)

I realised that under no circumstance am I going to to win this arguement and therefore I am officially resigning from this thread. ;) Whether Game is your cup of tea or not, a reality is it works for some people. :o

For me it improved my techniques in getting strangers talking about themselves without the fear of thinking he/she is being hit on. Now maybe you consider your level of success with the opposite sex as satisfactory and for that I applaud you But some people aren't so easily content.

Besides personal development is something we all share an interest in.

Anyway don't hate the player, hate the game :)

Taveran

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

*vomits*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Stumbled across this thread. I don't know much about this PUA thing but I don't understand where all this hate is coming from?

If people want to improve their skills when talking to women in order to have a relationship (or just sleep with them) then cool beans. What's the difference between this and learning interview skills to land your dream job?

Nobodies slipping rohypnol in anybodies drink here lads, they are just being honest about the fact that they are going out to chat up girls. I'd imagine that these aren't the drunken leering guys that girls may be thinking of.

Good luck lads. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

I say best of luck to all ye PUA's out there!

And I also say, please tell me some of your hotspots, so I can happily avoid them. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sisonph

Im doing some day game in cork city. Im good enough at approaching during the day but sometimes i freeze. Looking for a wing man who is interested in going sarging during the day in cork city.If your interested, email me at <snip>

Mod note: Do not include email addresses in your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

sisonph wrote: »
    Im doing some day game in cork city. Im good enough at approaching during the day but sometimes i freeze. Looking for a wing man who is interested in going sarging during the day in cork city.If your interested, email me at <snip>

Mod note: Do not include email addresses in your posts.

I find this really very disturbing, a brand new member coming onto a forum, and with your first post go looking to recruit a total stranger from the internet to go "Sarging" with you in the middle of the day in Cork. I find all this stuff very creepy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I find this really very disturbing, a brand new member coming onto a forum, and with your first post go looking to recruit a total stranger from the internet to go "Sarging" with you in the middle of the day in Cork. I find all this stuff very creepy.

You're definitely not alone in that. I considered closing the thread, but decided to hope it would just die instead :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Would I be right in thinking that 'sarging' is where internet geeks like to pretend that they can pull women but in fact hide in the corner or something? All with some kind of gay/vampire/military twist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Obama Ate My Chicken

I'm moving to Cork in the next month so I'm looking for any PUA to offer some guidance, sarging in Kerry is a tad bit hopeless...

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tradmav

I'm moving to Cork in the next month so I'm looking for any PUA to offer some guidance, sarging in Kerry is a tad bit hopeless...
    Hey mate, give me a PM there might be able to help you out. I'd be up for doing a bit of day/nightgame. Been doing it for a good while now. Always more fun with someone to laugh about it with. Just moved to the city too btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭regress

tradmav wrote: »
    Hey mate, give me a PM there might be able to help you out. I'd be up for doing a bit of day/nightgame. Been doing it for a good while now. Always more fun with someone to laugh about it with. Just moved to the city too btw.

You've been doing it for a good while Did you ever score?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tradmav

I wouldnt be doing it if I didnt! Thouugh you have to be able to take rejections without getting all emotional and in your head about it. Theres nothing to it really, its just talking to women at the end of the day and having the balls to do it - takes a while to get over approach anxiety though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

The characters of Cork eh…

• Registered Users Posts: 4 El_Zorro

Apologies to any uninterested readers for bumping this 2010 thread. Any guy in Cork interested in doing some game? I am quite skilled in this, though new in the city and need some wingmen, if you lack experience I might help you as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

El_Zorro wrote: »
    Apologies to any uninterested readers for bumping this 2010 thread. Any guy in Cork interested in doing some game?

I'd be up for some Settlers.

Lyaiera wrote: »
    I'd be up for some Settlers.

"Excuse me, I am in a hurry"

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭userod

El_Zorro wrote: »
    "Excuse me, I am in a hurry"

Oh that'l win 'em over. Go you!

• Advertisement

userod wrote: »
    Oh that'l win 'em over. Go you!

Are you writing because you are interested?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement