Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Left 4 Dead

• 09-02-2009 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

Hi

I'm new to Xbox live and considering getting Left 4 Dead as I hear its really good but I hear its not that good when you play with random people on a public game. Since I only joined live I'll have to play with randomers so is it still worth getting?:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

YES, it's a fantastic game and well worth playing even with randoms. Of course, it's a lot lot better when you play with a regular group, or play with people that aren't terrible :)

But, once you get the game (and have Xbox Live Gold, so you can play online), you can always add people from Boards.ie and get in some friendly games too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

You'll make some friends on it soon enough if you play sportingly and then I wouldn't worry about the randomers. Plus as Koneko said there's always a few folk on boards up for a game. As for the game itself it's brilliant. I got it on PC for 10e as well too for the mods, actually thanks to Koneko's link elsewhere. A belated thanks! :D

More conversations on Left4Dead here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055413250&page=66

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Buy it. Add me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Hydrosylator

It's better to play with good players, certainly.
    It's frustrating to play with big cheatin bastards though.

Happily, there was a patch out yesterday that fixes it to remove a lot of exploits that were hitherto guaranteed to mar every second game of Vs mode I played.

If you do get it, I'll give you a game, my id is Father Trendy

Advertisement