Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Public and Services Union Plan Strike - Garda Stations To Be Hit

Options
124»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

deadwood wrote: »
    I think your idea of a "private" hospital is a little confused/juvenile. And "private" doctors doing a better job? We'll leave that one to speak for itself. I suppose the "private" cleaners, porters, nurses etc do a better job too?

They seem to do a better job. My experience of private hospitals is that they are spotless, well equipped with pleasant, polite & efficient personnel.

How much of this is due to their private nature or the fact that they don't have A&E and therefore can effectively choose their intake (no saturday night drunks, only folk who can afford insurance) is another question (and I suspect the latter).

Advertisement