Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson C902 - €123 (ex vat) @ O2?

• 09-02-2009 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Got a small O2 catalogue in todays Daily Star and saw it in there for that. No mention of contracts either.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought that phone was quite a bit more expensive than that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

That is the from price I think but I will find out more information for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

€249 prepay on the O2 website ... I doubt it's only that price above. The fact that it's quoted ex VAT would suggest you were looking at a business offering too.

Do you still have the page? Does it have T&C at the bottom of it?

Or any chance of some sort of picture of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jimmy Nookie

wqr3g6.jpg

fwuhro.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Maybe Daryll can look up the specific offer from the reference number there - O2/5331A?

To me the T&C mention of the Nokia e51 offer would suggest the c902 is also part of this general "offer" but it's hard to tell from the scans.

• Advertisement

Cheers buddy I will look into where this came from and let you know tomorrow. I would say it is for a small/medium enterprise but it doesn't say it in the t's and c's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Yeah, it's an SME offer.

Can't remember the C902 pricing of the top of my head, but you should find it's roughly the same price in the retail stores (although as expected you would pay the VAT).

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭DirksDiggler

Just popped into my local O2 store....

€249 pre-pay
    €123 pay monthly (applicable until 28th Feb)

The man is right. On offer until the end of the month.

Advertisement