Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy good quality leather boots in Dublin?

• 09-02-2009 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭

Am thinking of buying a pair of good quality leather boots - something like Caterpillars (the best boots I've ever owned). Anywhere in Dublin where Cats or the like can be bought for a good price? They seem VERY expensive in Arnotts, etc...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,463 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

ionapaul wrote: »
    Am thinking of buying a pair of good quality leather boots - something like Caterpillars (the best boots I've ever owned). Anywhere in Dublin where Cats or the like can be bought for a good price? They seem VERY expensive in Arnotts, etc...

Barratts (Ilac Centre, Henry St, Blanchardstown) seem to have reduced their prices of a lot of boots in the last 6 months. Cats are priced from about €80->€100 now depending on style, about €30 less than they were last year.
    Not sure how that compares to the prices you are seeing in Arnotts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

sometimes the steel toe version is cheaper than the normal (i think this might be because theres no tax on safety gear in the uk)

search online if you really wanna save

they can be bought at 50quid from uk sellers

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Tk-maxx and Heathers Footwear on Arran quay sometimes have a selection of Cat boots at reduced prices

Advertisement