If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marrantz HIFI

Options
  • 09-02-2009 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭

John I was looking to buy a Marantz CD6002 and pm6002 Im looking a pairing them with floorstanders but cannot decide which ones in the €200-€400 range
    do you have any stock in the marrantz?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭trabpc

Guess not!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Why don't you contact the shop directly or drop him an email or PM?

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭trabpc

I have already E-mailed him and rang twice and left message but Nothing.

ill give it another few days and then ill give up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Don't think it's personal, I've eMailed too about a TV and waiting to hear back. They're probably AFK for a few days, their service is normally excellent.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.