Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found Ladies Purse 09/02/09

Options
  • 09-02-2009 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    I found a students purse today. If anyone knows a Ruth O'Malley, a first year I guess by her ID Card, can you get in touch by PM?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Just e-mail her on UCD Connect and tell her you will leave the purse at the services desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

You wouldn't happen to be the same "The block" that once broke someone's leg in 3 places during a rugby match, would you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

hey her student card should show her student number and if you email her whatever her student number is at ucdconnect.ie it should get to her, eg
    12345678@ucdconnect.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

Thanks all I have emailed her ucdconnect addy.

Boneless,I don't attend college so wouldn't have an idea where the services desk is best if she collects from my workplace.

Chocolatesauce, wrong spy I've never played rugby in my puff :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

TheBlock wrote: »
    best if she collects from my workplace.

she must be good looking so ;)

• Advertisement

pathway33 wrote: »

lol thats exactly wat i was thinking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

Ahhh Lads I'm too old for that ****e....and too married. :D

ok thats good! its actually pretty refreshing to know there are people out there who are just genuinley nice and helpful. it reminds me of the guy who found a phone a few months back in ucd and went to so much trouble to try find its owner, put up posters and everything!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

pathway33 wrote: »

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

I lost my purse on the second day of college, got a phone call last week saying it had been handed in. Where has it been the last 4 months?? All my cards and stuff were in it but the money was gone. Still nice of them to hand it in anyway cos it's a nice purse. Also had loadsa bus ticket refunds in it too.

But seriously...4 months??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

when i was about 11 or 12 i found a purse. Turned out it was one of my neighbours. There was enough in it to go halves with me mate for 10fags. I didnt like the neighbour but would have feeling bad if i didnt give it back. She was so happy she gave me enough for 10 fags all for meself. Me mate was sickened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

seanybiker wrote: »
    when i was about 11 or 12 i found a purse. Turned out it was one of my neighbours. There was enough in it to go halves with me mate for 10fags. I didnt like the neighbour but would have feeling bad if i didnt give it back. She was so happy she gave me enough for 10 fags all for meself. Me mate was sickened.

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

seanybiker wrote: »

Spend a lot of time in prison? ;)

Advertisement