Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design + Tattoo

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

best way to put it tbh ^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

FTA69 wrote: »
    I went in today with a piece I wanted slightly customised, handed him a stack of images, had a good chat with him and had no bother paying a deposit as I've complete trust in what he'll come up with. He and the shop he works in have a top reputation so I think I'm in safe hands.

Anyway, that's my opinion on the topic and I can't wait to get a dacent tattoo on Monday afternoon.

Well four hours later I've got a large Celtic zoomorph (hound) which covers my upper left arm; it's stinging away there now nicely and I can't stop looking at it in the mirror! :D

I got it done by Alex (Basque fella) in Smily Dogg here in Cork, great work. I'm going back to get the shading in two weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Pics puhlease!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I'd love to lad but I've no camera! :pac:

That's my entire left arm done now, on to greener pastures!

Advertisement