Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90XR shower

Options
  • 09-02-2009 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi all, me and my boring shower again! I finally bit the bullet and replaced my ageing T90i with a T90xr. Replacement wasn't quite as easy as they say, but it's in and working now. However, the difference in noise level between the old and the new is pretty awful. Are all the XR's as noisy as this, or should I be claiming a replacement? I realise I can't describe a noise in an email, but it's pretty annoying. Anyone else had this problem?
    Regards,
    Alan O'Brien

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Hi Alan. This is a strange problem because the XR's are designed to run quieter and more efficiently than the SI's. Just one question, is it the 8.5kw or the 9.5kw model??
    Anyway, if i was in your shoes i would br arranging with the shop you bought it from to either:

A) get it replaced from the shop, provided of course its within the 28 days

or

B) arrange to have one of the agents from Earthridge call out to do an on site repair.

I hope this helps somewhat, it's difficult to help without being physically able to see/hear the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭skinthegoat

Hi Foxerv1,

It's the 9.5kW model. It's just a week since I bought it, in Woodies in Sallynoggin. Think I might give Earthridge a call; they were very helpful when I was trying to repair the old one. Thanks for the advice,

Alan

Advertisement