Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Street fighter 4 players

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Mswifter

Swiftlink is my xboxlive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Davey909

Good games last night to joe123!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 shaunybhoy

Online tag is Shaunybhoy77

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

shaunybhoy wrote: »
    Online tag is Shaunybhoy77

Post that in the PS3 forum then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

My tag is Hokempokem if anybody wants to add me. Would be nice to play some irish ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Played against Stylesclash last night, very enjoyable games.

Will be around from 4-7 for some games if anyone is free :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 sgsavvy

my tag is emerycloth if anyone wants to addclear.gif

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Will be around from 4-7 for some games if anyone is free :)

I should be on for a while after 5. If you fancy a few games send me a game invite if you see me on :)

Davey909 wrote: »
    I should be on for a while after 5. If you fancy a few games send me a game invite if you see me on :)

Have we played? whats ur gamertag? I'l see you then!

Have we played? whats ur gamertag? I'l see you then!

Yeah, played you once before. You're on my friends list already.

Gamertag = Davey909

If anyone else wants to add me for games, please do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Played the witch last night. He has a great Chun li dont think i bet him once when he picked her. I picked Sagat and Ken. Bet his cammy everytime though.

I need to learn how to start linking moves and cancelling properly. Its tough with the ordinary controller though. Cant cancell with the analogue at all.

Yeah, played you once before. You're on my friends list already.

Gamertag = Davey909

If anyone else wants to add me for games, please do!

Good games again, got very enjoyable when we started to randomly pick characters!

Good games again, got very enjoyable when we started to randomly pick characters!

Yeah, good games indeed! The random select thing was good craic, though some of the characters I was just guessing what to do, hadn't a clue. You seem to have a good grasp of many characters.

Thanks for the games :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Stylesclash1702

FutureGuy is great player i sucked. very enjoyable games must play again

Yeah, good games indeed! The random select thing was good craic, though some of the characters I was just guessing what to do, hadn't a clue. You seem to have a good grasp of many characters.

Thanks for the games :D

Getting lumped with El Fuerte twice didnt do me any favours lol. He needs alot of practice.

Can't seem to beat your Blanka!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mr_kyle

MY XBL tag is venom lash if any of you would like some games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

how are people getting on ?
    I only started playing again, only with pad, alot of the people out there seem like complete newbee's so not finding any good competition....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Placebo wrote: »
    how are people getting on ?
    I only started playing again, only with pad, alot of the people out there seem like complete newbee's so not finding any good competition....

Try a few rounds against The Witch, Garak or Sagat 06... They seem to be the highest on my leaderboards... Only played against Garak myself, but hear good things about the other two!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

alright lads,GT is Garball1 if you's fancy a fight

• Registered Users Posts: 40 shaneraff

Gamertag is Shaneraff ,
    anyone else havin trouble gettin the "10 ranked wins in a row" once i get into the 3000bp bracket i get eatin alive by a balrog or vega, :confused:

• Advertisement

yeh A few weeks back i went from 1k to about 3k in one night with a 28 fight win streak. To be honest I must have really been in the zone because im at 4k now and i only win 60% of the time. The 10 win streak is just luck on what type of player you get.

And I'd really like to play some more irish players. If any of you are still active, add me.
    Tag is Hokempokem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Are people here using the controller or a stick? Thinking of getting this game but not sure about the 360 controller...

360 controller is awful for fighters. truly rotten. If you are gonna get the game and not be frustrated, you will need to pick up a peripheral. The 360 d-pad is shockingly bad and the fact that you only have 4 face buttons will limit your potential.

If you like pads, try and get the madcatz Fightpad. Its rare but it has a fantastic d-pad , 6button face and turbo function. I use it and like it.

If you want a stick, You have loads of choices. You can probbaly pick up a Hori cheap. I wouldn't bother with the tournament edition madcatz stick though, way too much money to spend imo.

Kirby wrote: »
    I'd really like to play some more irish players. If any of you are still active, add me.
    Tag is Hokempokem.

Think I added you before but I haven't been on that much lately. I'm still playing & will give you a few games if I see you on, though I wouldn't rate myself all that highly a player.
    silvine wrote: »
    Are people here using the controller or a stick? Thinking of getting this game but not sure about the 360 controller...

I was using the 360 controller for a while and found it ok to begin with but it got more and more annoying as I went on. Trying to use the analogue stick & the shoulder/trigger buttons at the same time for some moves isn't the best. Though I think some people are getting by fine with it. I managed to get a Hori stick a little while back & find it much better. Finding a stick or official pad might not be the easiest thing at the minute though I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 shaneraff

i dont really give a monkeys about bp, i just want that achievement and seeing as the top score is 50,000 bp or somethin banannas like that, player matches are way more fun than playing ken over an over again,
    and i use the controller which leads to this :mad: and most of the time , this :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Mswifter

XBL Tag Swiftlink if any body wants a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Desmondo2000

Hey Guys I'm looking for some matches today and after the united match tonight my gamertag is Desmondo2000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Desmondo2000

shaneraff wrote: »
    i dont really give a monkeys about bp, i just want that achievement and seeing as the top score is 50,000 bp or somethin banannas like that, player matches are way more fun than playing ken over an over again,
    and i use the controller which leads to this :mad: and most of the time , this :confused:

If you are still looking for the 10 wins cheev send me a FR and I'll gladly lose 10 in a row to you

GT:Desmondo2000

Hey Guys I'm looking for some matches today and after the united match tonight my gamertag is Desmondo2000

I might be on, add me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Stylesclash1702

might play a bit tonight if anyone wants to add if me you havent already

Advertisement