Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Street fighter 4 players

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i need a wired xbox 360 pad so i can stick it into my hrap2 !

farzadq

add me, although i dont fancy playing online without practising a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

I added a few people off the first page of the thread.

My Tag is wayne040576

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I feel like i could cry.

Lads, i won't be playing any of ye until the weekend of the 28th. I got a new HDD and transferred all the data from my old one, no problems there. The problem is that both HDDs are now mistakenly located very far away (Scotland in fact) and i wont be getting them back until the above date. Nuts!

Not only will i have no SF4 online but no xbox live at all, i can't even access my profile for the single player game:(

memory card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

theteal wrote: »
    I feel like i could cry.

Lads, i won't be playing any of ye until the weekend of the 28th. I got a new HDD and transferred all the data from my old one, no problems there. The problem is that both HDDs are now mistakenly located very far away (Scotland in fact) and i wont be getting them back until the above date. Nuts!

Not only will i have no SF4 online but no xbox live at all, i can't even access my profile for the single player game:(

unless its an old console with no internal memory or you dont have a memory card then just recover your gamer tag quit crying like a baby and let us whoop 'yo ass :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 bradshawfella

My Tag is Alpha Omega 502

come on friday!!!!!!

Placebo wrote: »
    memory card?

i've one of those too, it's sitting about 4 feet away from my 2 HDDs. . .in scotland. ah i'll get her to post it over, i'm expecting SF4 on thursday and i can't wait another week to play online

calex71 wrote: »
    unless its an old console with no internal memory or you dont have a memory card then just recover your gamer tag quit crying like a baby and let us whoop 'yo ass :D

it is an old console. i have no storage device to recover my gamertag to. i shall be seeing to your downfall as soon as i get back online :D

i'll so never be able to back up that last bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Davey909

Lads, gonna add everyone else who's in this thread if thats ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bigbadcon

How are you all getting on playing it with the standard controller? are you using the old school d pad?

Is it really annoying?

Really want the game but there no way im forking out €100+ for an arcade stick...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

The 360 controller isn't as bad as many people say it is. I have no problem with any of the moves in the game (the supers are tough to do on the analog though).

There another SFIV thread where someone found a store selling the new fight pads. they are about 45 euro delivered and should be perfect for the game. I have 2 ordered.

It's here!

gamesnash.ie = legends

now lets see how bad this joypad can really be. . .

Gamesnash=legends indeed! Awesome service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Well????

Is it freakin awesome.... I'm practically salivating here :D

anyshop selling it early?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Placebo wrote: »
    anyshop selling it early?

xtravision sell releases after 10pm on a thursday as a rule

really? class

Helix wrote: »

Are you certain of this? :)

ive bought manys a big title in there the day before release after 10pm

it may well depend on the store, but ive heard of plenty of people with similar stories

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Well????

Is it freakin awesome.... I'm practically salivating here :D

it's awesome. i may be investing in the SF joypad though, the analog just isn't precise enough. . .although i shoud brobably take into account the fact that i'm a bit rusty (i.e. pretty sh!t)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

ive bought manys a big title in there the day before release after 10pm

it may well depend on the store, but ive heard of plenty of people with similar stories

Care to name a store that has done this in the past?
    South side would be nice!

It'll mean my whoopings I deal out to you will be less severe as gratitude:P

balbriggan is where i get mine

however ive seen loads of other places mentioned on here as breaking dates

obv tho they dont break dates for games with midnight launches, coz thatd kinda defeat the point lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Cheers Helix,

Will hit up my local store on the way home from work

let us know how you get on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Mine came in the post this morning, haven't gotten much time with it yet though.

Tried a few online games, lag has made it unplayable so far :(

really? what sort of connection you on? i havent lagged once in 2 weeks

none of the shops wud sell it to me, ur probably lagging cause ur playing over seas as majority of euope doesnt have it.

also lagless is 3-4 bars +
    anything less is quite unplayable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Errr, this is not true. Anyway, Xtravision closes at 10pm rather than 11pm as of 2009. Also, they only opened til 11pm on Friday/Saturdays so dont see how buying it after 10pm on a Thursday was ever the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I've bought Pro Evo the past 2 years in Xtravision after 9pm on the Thursday night. The one in Sallynoggin.

• Advertisement

Tusky wrote: »
    Errr, this is not true. Anyway, Xtravision closes at 10pm rather than 11pm as of 2009. Also, they only opened til 11pm on Friday/Saturdays so dont see how buying it after 10pm on a Thursday was ever the case.

opens til 11 every night in balbriggan

Advertisement