Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

April Start Date

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭nickni

Good luck people :D Hope you all enjoy your first taste of hotel GV :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭kelso69

What a day! :D

So come on Penis Eye, where you the guy in the sweater? ;)

How it go mate? Much to take in? Anything you can tell us about the place? I understand if you can't though! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭given1

lol i got a text of a mate who was at it today and said the eye candy was rather good;) sorta dissapointed i deferred from april now haha

It was good. Had it's scary serious moments however they were just letting us know that it will not be easy going and rightly so. Should be a life changing experience alright! The staff overall seem an okay bunch if you do as required. :)

I could not rightly comment on the 'eye candy' there... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

given1 wrote: »
    lol i got a text of a mate who was at it today and said the eye candy was rather good;) sorta dissapointed i deferred from april now haha
    ali reads these forums too you know lol. she will beat up penis eye's penis eye

smyff wrote: »

LMAO oops :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Ali08

smyff wrote: »

haha! too right Smyff! I was there last night for the guest bit - have to say it was a great evening, and there was plenty of eye candy for the boys anyway! (I cant comment for the girls or I'll get in trouble! lol!) :D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BanTownCop

so who was who yesterday then ? lol comme on admit it ,, lol penis eye hada be the guy in the jumper lol

Ali08 wrote: »
    haha! too right Smyff! I was there last night for the guest bit - have to say it was a great evening, and there was plenty of eye candy for the boys anyway! (I cant comment for the girls or I'll get in trouble! lol!) :D!
    lol just like your sig, you could go on boner patrol and fine penis eye when hes in GV lol

only sllleggin haha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

2 days you guys excited????????????????

integra1 wrote: »
    2 days you guys excited????????????????

You could say that! :eek:

Do we need to know all the deffs before we start or is it just as long as you have them learnt for week 5, 10 etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Rob-117

kelso69 wrote: »
    You could say that! :eek:

Do we need to know all the deffs before we start or is it just as long as you have them learnt for week 5, 10 etc?

you're not tested til week 5 but you should still know them just in case a trainer asks you in class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Mark63

Just dropping by to say good luck to the guys starting on Sunday. I was on the boards a bit when I was going through the process and got the offer for April but got offered the Gardai and am training now. Still wondering who I might have been meeting up with if I was starting out with the PSNI this week.

Anyway, best of luck, hope you all enjoy it!!

Mark63 wrote: »
    Just dropping by to say good luck to the guys starting on Sunday. I was on the boards a bit when I was going through the process and got the offer for April but got offered the Gardai and am training now. Still wondering who I might have been meeting up with if I was starting out with the PSNI this week.

Anyway, best of luck, hope you all enjoy it!!
    best of luck for yourself and to the ones starting tomorrow. time flys in doesnt it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

Yeah have fun everyone:)

All the best to everyone starting tomorrow, look forward to you showing us around in 2 weeks time :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭PC Inwaiting

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. I am so glad not to be a newbie anymore.

Us blues are very friendly so feel free to ask us as many questions as you want.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,807 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Yeah all the best to everyone starting tomorrow. The only thing the Easter Bunny will be bringing you lot will be a prison cell very small room that you have to share. Just pray your roomie doesn't snore or talk in his sleep. (You know who you are!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Best wishes to everyone for tomorrow!!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭el_nino_9

good luck to everyone for tomorrow. hope all goes well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 DC Dibble

good luck tomorrow guys and gals. Hopefully it'll all have been worth it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ShowParadeQueen

So how are you guys getting on? I've spoken to a few of you and most people seem to be liking it. :)

Advertisement