Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double Room to rent Dublin 15

Options
  • 09-02-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hopefully this is in the right section and it is ok to advertise.If not remove or inform me and I will remove,anyway

I've a double bed room to rent. Sharing with 1 single 22yr old male. 1 double room in a 3 bed corner house in Allendale, Clonsilla.
    Very nice quiet estate close to all local amenities.
    Access to own bathroom(Ive an en-suite so don't use the main bathroom). 2 large wardrobes and double bed in room. Included is TV and DVD player. Car park space, space for bike and ground anchor installed.
    Large sitting room with leather recliner couches, 40" TV and NTL.
    Possible to get NTL in the bedroom also.
    Access to study/work room with desk and printer.
    Access to shed with heat, light and electrics, weights bench and work bench,can fit bike in and do work on it.
    Close to bus stop 39(2 mins), close to Ongar Village(5 mins walk),close to Clonsilla train station(10 min walk) and close to Blanch Centre and Corporate Parks(5 & 10 minute drive).
    Access to utility room downstairs with Toilet,Washer and dryer.
    Access to Kitchen with cooker,microwave,fridge freezer and gorge foreman grill.
    Large garden and side entrance also.
    Would suit single professional non-smoker. House shared with only 1 other person. Can be leased for 6 months or 1 year. Rent €600 per month Email oisin.branagan@gmail.com for more information.

Thanks
    Slaphead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Slaphead_

Any interest???

BUMP!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

If someone is interested they'll find the thread.

For God sake please don't keep on bumping this.

Any more bumps and I'd be inclined to sign you up to a load of spam ;)

Fair paly tonic thanks!!!

:rolleyes:

Advertisement