Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broken loading nozzle

Options
  • 09-02-2009 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

How do i replace the broken loading nozzle on a Bell 1911...i have the spare here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Its fairly easy to do. Remove the slide and then remove the phillips head screw holding the silver metal plate towards the rear (careful when lifting off as there is 2 springs attached to it).

Once thats removed, slide the loading nozzle a little bit foward and it will come away.

Where did you get a spare from? I've been looking to get one myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

-Al- wrote: »
    Its fairly easy to do. Remove the slide and then remove the phillips head screw holding the silver metal plate towards the rear (careful when lifting off as there is 2 springs attached to it).

Once thats removed, slide the loading nozzle a little bit foward and it will come away.

Where did you get a spare from? I've been looking to get one myself.

It came with it?? i got a spare with the pistol

Thanks alot man

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Ye have to assemble the valve that goes inside the nozzle too.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

G3-Nut wrote: »
    It came with it?? i got a spare with the pistol

Thanks alot man

really? crap dont think mine did, then again the box is long gone...ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Hey Al, you can find a spare one here http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1985. It's for the TM 1911 but should work in the bell 1911 too as it's a clone of the TM but I am not 100% sure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement