Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub-Aqua Club in Slade

Options
  • 09-02-2009 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hey guys recently moved to Hook Head in Wexford and was wondering if anyone knew what the craic was with the sub-aqua club in Slade. Any info would be great, the main question I have is whether or not it is still in operation? Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Still in operation I believe - they sometimes do introductory sessions in the Kennedy Memorial Swimming Pool in New Ross, give them a shout and see if they have contact details. Alternatively from Wexford Sub Aqua Club's website you can find notes on diving near Hook Head as follows:
    Advantages: Use of the Hook Sub Aqua Club compressor & clubhouse if necessary (contact Vincent Furlong on 087 2860648). Excellent shore diving for trainees. It is a very un-crowded place to launch boats from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Still in operation I believe - they sometimes do introductory sessions in the Kennedy Memorial Swimming Pool in New Ross, give them a shout and see if they have contact details. Alternatively from Wexford Sub Aqua Club's website you can find notes on diving near Hook Head as follows:
    Advantages: Use of the Hook Sub Aqua Club compressor & clubhouse if necessary (contact Vincent Furlong on 087 2860648). Excellent shore diving for trainees. It is a very un-crowded place to launch boats from.

Thanks for that information. Appreciate it.:D

Advertisement