Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus eireann bus drivers.......

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭moonlight06

I got the number 3 home from work this evening and the abuse the driver had to tolerate from one couple was unreal. As soon as they got on they accused him of leaving before time, then the man jumped off in middle of road to run back for a bag delaying everyone. The driver calmly pointed out that it was very dangerous to jump out like that and he could get ran over and the couple lost their heads altogether and started shouting abuse at him. I have travelled on buses with this driver before and he certainly is polite. Yes some drivers can be quite rude, but having to put up with abuse like that and terrible traffic, i couldnt really blame them.

Advertisement