Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish grinds in Sligo

Options
  • 09-02-2009 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi all,
    I desperately need Irish grinds in Sligo (for primary teaching course interview) but I have had no luck yet-the only number I got when I rang my old school was my old teacher-not a good thing.....I have tried searching the leaving cert forum but haven't found anything.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

mrtayto wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I desperately need Irish grinds in Sligo (for primary teaching course interview) but I have had no luck yet-the only number I got when I rang my old school was my old teacher-not a good thing.....I have tried searching the leaving cert forum but haven't found anything.
    Thanks in advance

would it be worth your while ringing some of the other schools in sligo instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Hiya Rainbow Trout, there was another thread on this ... search "Irish Grinds in the Sligo Area" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

ems_12 wrote: »
    Hiya Rainbow Trout, there was another thread on this ... search "Irish Grinds in the Sligo Area" :D

i didn't start the thread, just trying to help the OP :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

oh sorry meant to direct that to Mrtayto..... there's some recommendations in the other thread mrtayto :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 CR7

Terry Griffin or Ms Finan, Ransboro area

• Advertisement
Advertisement