Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efficient Cramming??

Options
  • 10-02-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Ok i need you smart boardsies' help!!!!
    I have english HL paper two and maths OL paper one tomorrow.. I haven't had much time to study (long story personal thing..) im just looking over my books tonight and there is so much volume I don't have a clue what main things to study?? Some one please give me advice!
    I'm thinking of just studying Bishops Appeal, Deception in Macbeth and reading over my question plan on vision & viewpt for english. then for maths I don't know i think im OK but not sure. Can someone tell me what they did?? like summarise need to knows?
    p.s- im not even sure deception or bishop are coming up im just winging it..:confused:

ANY replies are much appreciated thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Get yourself some red bull, some coffee and some berocca.
    Now, make a fun little mixture of all 3 in a rather large glass and drink away to your hearts content.

Then, go into the mocks thread and cheat. CHEAT!

Please note: bythewoods has yet to cheat. Bythewoods is merely suggesting that naasface does so because she is rather bored and feels the need to reply to the poor person's thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

thank u lots kettle is boiled. Doing out a question on bishop now on microsoft word. Try revive my memory (did her sept of 5th yr!). Looks like maths will be studied tomoro at lunch time!!!
    Ive learnt simpsons rule,compound interest,how to graph straight lines,u-shaped,n-shaped, algebra,complex numbers(ish) and inequalities...that should be enough yeah??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

naasface wrote: »
    thank u lots kettle is boiled. Doing out a question on bishop now on microsoft word. Try revive my memory (did her sept of 5th yr!). Looks like maths will be studied tomoro at lunch time!!!
    Ive learnt simpsons rule,compound interest,how to graph straight lines,u-shaped,n-shaped, algebra,complex numbers(ish) and inequalities...that should be enough yeah??
    Simpsons rule is paper 2 isnt it?
    Learn your complex numbers and calculus.
    Speed=dy/dx and such.
    Graphing functions.

If you learned those three, youd be sorted the rest of the paper is kinda common sense!

Best of luck me matey!!

i hate diffrentiation!!! Aaah. Do u think it would be okay to not learn first principles and just know chain rule,quotient rule and normal diffrentiation. Whats in calculus??
    Complex numbers are grand. Calculus cant really remember what that is.. is in rules of indices nd stuff??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

i hate diffrentiation!!! Aaah. Do u think it would be okay to not learn first principles and just know chain rule,quotient rule and normal diffrentiation. Whats in calculus??
    Complex numbers are grand. Calculus cant really remember what that is.. is in rules of indices nd stuff??

Learn first principles, its easy!

(Much like Stair An Gaeilge, Its just wrote memorisation)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

calculus = differentiation

yeah do your plan and youll br fine!!

Jammyc wrote: »
    calculus = differentiation

yeah do your plan and youll br fine!!

great thanks guys feeling more relaxed bout it now.but..

do i need log tables for p1? (ha leaving last minute or wat)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

great thanks guys feeling more relaxed bout it now.but..

do i need log tables for p1? (ha leaving last minute or wat)

They have some differentiation formula in them, not really though.

ok cool sound for that. i love p1 so much more than p2..*sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Protip for studying: Get off the internet. ;p

• Advertisement

haha im actually getting great notes on the net thank u very much! Maybe u should edit ur post to
    'Protip for studying: Get off boards. ;p '

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yeah... boards and studying are mutually exclusive activities.

Advertisement