Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor MMS on mymeteor.ie - Help.

• 10-02-2009 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Quick question....my phone is unable to receive MMS messages (pictures). They got automically routed to my account on the mymeteor.ie website.

However, when I go onto the website to view the MMS, I am prompted to install a "missing plugin". But when I proceed to do so, the missing plugin cannot be found.

Anyone have any idea to fix this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Which would you like to fix? Your phone or the website?

If your phone then what phone do you have?
    And has MMS ever worked for you before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

not sure if you still have to do this, but you used to have to send yourself an MMS to activate the surface on Metoer...
    Just a blank one works.. or you could include some nice message to yourself for a few seconds in the future...
    Not sure about how to get the web interface working tho ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭steo87

Random wrote: »
    Which would you like to fix? Your phone or the website?

If your phone then what phone do you have?
    And has MMS ever worked for you before?

Hi thanks for the reply.

My phone is a crappy old model (using it currently as a short term replacement), so what I want to do is to be able to view the picture on the website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the plugin is real player which you can manually install but if you look down the bottom of the page there should be a link that says something along the lines of "if you can't see the item click here" and it'll just show the jpg. That plugin doesn't work on FF for me either

Would i be right in saying that this old temp replacement can't receive mms?

Advertisement