Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shouldnt all men trim their bits in a modern ireland?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Neat and trimmed would be cool, having him bare I dunno about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

shellyboo wrote: »
    LOL :D

*is hugely offended*

I'm a journalist, that's bad enough do you not think? :P

if your anything to do with food then dont say so ;), food jurnos anoys me ;)... espechilly when they call you out mid service during a busy lunch:rolleyes:
    MJOR wrote: »
    is it just me or does anyone else find the idea of a razor near a pair of balls a recipie for diaster/bloodshed?

yes it makes me feeel very uncomfortable....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Jemmy wrote: »
    Neat and trimmed would be cool, Him bare em I dunno about that!

its a bit like looking at something when you know that something is missing and you can't figure out why. then it hits you.... pubes:D

if your anything to do with food then dont say so ;), food jurnos anoys me ;)... espechilly when they call you out mid service during a busy lunch:rolleyes:

yes it makes me feeel very uncomfortable....:eek:
    kinda like cotton wool on your teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

its a bit like looking at something when you know that something is missing and you can't figure out why. then it hits you.... pubes:D

lol I can imagine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

If the pubes are hitting you then I think we can all agree it's time they got a trimming.

My ex i'd have like to castrate with a nail clippers lol:D

You'd have liked to....or if you would have liked to you'd have had to use the nail clippers....he was that delicately proportioned :D

Nevermind.....I've already decided which interpretation I'm gonna believe. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

kinda like cotton wool on your teeth

gor me it would be head phone foam that spmogey stuff good damm make my skin crawl or worse still my mother you to do dryed flower arangements and the foam they do for that ughhhhhhhhh yuk

Moonbaby wrote: »
    You'd have liked to....or if you would have liked to you'd have had to use the nail clippers....he was that delicately proportioned :D

Nevermind.....I've already decided which interpretation I'm gonna believe. :pac:

lol.... you know it!!!

Forgive my ignorance, but I generally amn't attracted to types with enough testosterone to grow hair on their nethers. :o

Wouldn't trimmed be bristley? Isn't that much worse than a pube fro?
    I mean carpet burn on your face has to be mortifying!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

I generally amn't attracted to types with enough testosterone to grow hair on their nethers. :o

...that leaves.....children

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

Forgive my ignorance, but I generally amn't attracted to types with enough testosterone to grow hair on their nethers. :o

unacoustomed as i am to gettin carpet-face burn i would however perfer that as oppsed to a sticky hairy mouth of fluff when im tryin to perfect my colly-ing-guss i do like to spend time down there u know, it helps not to be trapped in some bog bristle ;)

...that leaves.....children

:eek:

Hence the sense of :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Forgive my ignorance, but I generally amn't

Following "forgive my ignorance" with "amn't"

IT'S NOT A FREAKIN' WORD!

Oi, oi, oi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Hence the sense of :o.

You would want to be careful when saying things like that..............:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

check this out could be a new thread if anyone wants to start it or while were on the subject * snip NSFW snip*

well do ya,.. do ya,...do ya wanna??

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i think its important for all parties involved to be neat and tidy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

padz there's a sex and sexuality forum if you're a subscriber. Don't post stuff of an overly adult nature. This thread is skating on thin ice enough.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

i am with ya!!! tickle no burn.....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

My ex i'd have like to castrate with a nail clippers lol:D

Toenail clippers are better, more power in them :D Or even those secateur like clippers you use on dogs nails :D

Anyhoo back on topic, am not overly bothered by male pubic hair not being neat

• Advertisement

Sleipnir wrote: »
    Following "forgive my ignorance" with "amn't"

IT'S NOT A FREAKIN' WORD!

Oi, oi, oi.

You understood it right?
    Therefore it functions.
    Therefore it is word.

So tomato.gif!

Bryn wrote: »
    You would want to be careful when saying things like that..............:eek:

Relax! You've met me. You should know even if I was that way inclined .....
    I'm far too busy hounding people with connections to rugby teams, to find the time the time to stalk playgrounds. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Well maintained/trimmed,of course.

Shaved,well Ive got pretty sensitive skin and can get pretty bad razor rash on my face/neck so the thoughts of that on my plums-no thank you.

As for waxing,I will forever remember the episode of Dirty Sanchez when Joycey got his scrote waxed.They lovingly showed it in a slow motion replay.His sac stretched to frankly ridiculous proportions and pinged back like an elastic band.Hilarious for the viewer?yes,Is it for me?Hell no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭DARKIZE

I am sure this issue will be occupying a lot of Irish peoples minds this morning as well as being on top of Brian Cowens list of problems facing the country as a whole

I hear he's already in trouble for making cuts in the pubic sector.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Relax! You've met me. You should know even if I was that way inclined .....
    I'm far too busy hounding people with connections to rugby teams, to find the time the time to stalk playgrounds. ;)

Ah I was only winding you up ;):P

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Trimmmmmmmmmmm that bush

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Doesn't bother me really, just as long as I'm not pullin' hairs off my tongue every five seconds then I'm grand. It's even better when the girl goes..

"OMG I got one of your pubic hairs in my MOUTH ! Eeeeewwww".

Yeah well, you also had my nob in yer mouth 5 seconds ago but you weren't complaining at the time..

doesn't make sense ! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭bealbocht

watna wrote: »
    Heard a funny story relating to this today. My friend from work went to get a Brazilian wax and came back giggling. Apparently, her waxer was telling her that it's become fashionable for men to get Brazilians. She refues to do them because in order for a man to get a Brazilian he has to be semi hard so they can get in everywhere! :eek:

The waxer said that they have to provide magazines and stuff so the man can get... erm, interested and she as having nothing to do with it!

This doesn't make any sense.

1) Getting waxed... ouch..

2)Get in where... ??

I can see how a girl "arranging" things could give you a semi.. ,

thinks about it a bit...

Maybe, the skin is pulled tighter, making it easier.. to remove the wax paper without , pulling his sac half way across the room... hahahaha.. ,

They have probably done it on one of those Japanese tourture programs.

no no, trim the bushy bits, shave the sac, take your time, and aftershave ... oh yeah.. now your feeling fresh... oh oh oh ... too fresh...

nivia aftershave blam ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

bealbocht wrote: »
    no no, trim the bushy bits, shave the sac, take your time, and aftershave ... oh yeah.. now your feeling fresh... oh oh oh ... too fresh...

nivia aftershave blam ftw.

NOOOOOO!!!! Razors should go nowhere near the sack!!!! much too sensitive!!!! At most a Shaver but NEVER a sharp razor!!!

• Advertisement

NOOOOOO!!!! Razors should go nowhere near the sack!!!! much too sensitive!!!! At most a Shaver but NEVER a sharp razor!!!

that is what i said! it gives he the heebie jeebies thinking of a razor near a pair

Advertisement