Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shouldnt all men trim their bits in a modern ireland?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Homer

The Chelsea football club board of directors.
    The Metropolitan Police.
    A lady/gent with an itchy crotch.

They all regret going for that Brazilian :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

MJOR wrote: »
    I remember dating a guy with bare balls. A bit of a turn off tbh.

Really? Whatever about the look of it, but the feel of mutually naked parts is rather yummy to be honest. I'm really not pushed either way, but I do love the slippery-slideyness of no hair down there.

if your anything to do with food then dont say so ;), food jurnos anoys me ;)... espechilly when they call you out mid service during a busy lunch:rolleyes:

Eh... *runs away*

No, kidding... nothing to do with food service!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Mutual stubble rash ?
    ICK!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

shellyboo wrote: »
    Really? Whatever about the look of it, but the feel of mutually naked parts is rather yummy to be honest. I'm really not pushed either way, but I do love the slippery-slideyness of no hair down there.

I just prefer men to be hairy i suppose. :eek:

I just prefer men to be hairy i suppose. :eek:

Oh I'm all about the hairy dudes... love a hairy chested guy - I just don't really count pubic hair in that. Like I say, as long as it's not getting up my nose while I'm down there, I don't really care - but having experienced both hairy and hairless, hairless has certain advantages you mightn't think of. Everything's just more sensitive and you can feel more. It's nice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

'Mac'cing his balls as my friend calls it.

Problem with baldness is that yes it feels nice when it's done, but oh man, whne it starts to grow....pubic burn.... I kid you not...

Ergo I prefer it tidy; and clean....

But to be honest once there's a fine appendage on show I wouldn't be worryng my little head too much about the man garden:D

I'd have bigger fish to...ahem:o

Ingrown hairs on the scrotum can be pretty nasty.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Ingrown hairs on the scrotum can be pretty nasty.

Ingrown hairs on the anywhere can be nasty, ick. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate!

Ingrown hairs on the anywhere can be nasty, ick. Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate!

True but it can be hard to get a guy to shave his balls never mind exfoliate them
    when ever he has a shower... cant' imagine your average irish male doing that
    nor your average male boardsie.

True but it can be hard to get a guy to shave his balls never mind exfoliate them

LOL, true :) I'd be steering clear of the loofah in that case.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Dunno, i had one boyfriend who was very fond of my Clinique sparkle skin cream; as I discovered when I went to use it and about 90% of the pot was gone:rolleyes:

Me hopes it was all over exfoliation he was going for....

*shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Done it before, when it's growing back it irritates and itches everywhere. Now I trim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

I'd say they'd be a bit sensitive too exfoiliate. They'd end up like christmas puddings...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I'd say they'd be a bit sensitive too exfoiliate. They'd end up like christmas puddings...

Talking about nads like this makes me squirm!!!!

Are people on here Sadists with their "Shave yer bollix" and "Exfoliate it" stuff!!!! That would be proper painful!!!

Talking about nads like this makes me squirm!!!!

Are people on here Sadists with their "Shave yer bollix" and "Exfoliate it" stuff!!!! That would be proper painful!!!

Lol :) It's only sore if you nick yourself :P

Lol :) It's only sore if you nick yourself :P

I don't shave my face properly anymore because I cut myself all the time, (and because beards rule), My Bollix are a holy Grail, nothing except a trimmer gets near them........or teeth that one time *squirms*

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭andyred

Ha, I actually just shaved my scroth with a mach 3 about 5 minutes ago....trimmed the rest. Im starting to think I made a mistake since the consensus seems to be no shaving of the balls!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Racing Flat

watna wrote: »
    Heard a funny story relating to this today. My friend from work went to get a Brazilian wax and came back giggling. Apparently, her waxer was telling her that it's become fashionable for men to get Brazilians. She refues to do them because in order for a man to get a Brazilian he has to be semi hard so they can get in everywhere! :eek:

The waxer said that they have to provide magazines and stuff so the man can get... erm, interested and she as having nothing to do with it!

This is complete bullsh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭bennyblanco

Sorry I just arrived,and I'm not into the 6 page catch up.<forgive me>
    What's the general consensus ?

The general consensus is we're not going to re-run the thread for you just cos you're too lazy to read it?! :pac::P:D

Some say bald is bad. Others, not so much. Fear of razors. Semis. Ingrown hairs, loofahs, Lancome products. That's the gist.

• Advertisement

Why do you care ?
    really it only matters to yourself and your partner ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Moonbaby wrote: »
    EEErggghhhyaggagaggagaggagauugghh!

Back on topic: A good tight trim >>>>>>> shaving

Why do you care ?

Until the concept of naked chocolate sauna takes off.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭bennyblanco

Why do you care ?

(a)I don't have a partner per se
    (b)I'm often interested in the consensus.Call it curiosity about human behaviour,trends etc
    (c)Why do you care if I care?:p

This is complete bullsh1t.

Care to elaborate on this? How is this Complete Bull country wide? Have you been to EVERY waxer? What part exactly is Bull?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

the waxer is not gonna give your John Thomas a few pulls until you get a semi, just not gonna happen unless he/she is a little too committed to their craft. An erection will tighten the skin on the penis and around the base so it will help but the erection may occur inadvertendly not by design

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

All this talk of shaving and waxing and no-one's mentioned hair removal cream?

No pain, no fuss- although if you've sensitive skin, you might want to patch test first. Also, good thing about hair removal cream (in my experience at least), the hair tends to grow back finer with a peach-fuzz consistancy.

As for personal perferance, if I'm going to trouble myself with waxing the goods purely for the sake of my partner, I at least expect him to trim himself.
    That said, I have a new-found respect for men who wax their chests.

Sweat rash + carpet burns = Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Hmmm.. i shave the ball area and trim the rest. I have a pretty hairy belly that i'm quite proud of and i think it would look pretty weird if it went from my belly to smoothness. Word of warning don't use Gillette's Cool Cleansing shaving foam on your special purpose area.. it does not feel very good.
    As for when it comes to women.. well i do like the smoothness feeling of shaved but i really am not fussy as long as it;s clean down there :)

Advertisement