Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga in Kildare/ Newbridge/ Naas?

Options
  • 10-02-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Anybody know of any Yoga classes around Kildare/ Newbridge/ Naas and what nights it's on.

Pretty busy schedule but am interested in trying it out.

Appreciate the help.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Xander1971

Hi, should be one starting up in April in Newbridge, it will be Ivengar and aimed at newbies. If you PM me I'll let you know when it gets going with dates etc. Will be a small intimate class held by Dr Sara Morrissey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Xander1971

Just heard that Yoga is starting August 09 in DanceTones in Newbridge, nice studio, I do Pilates there and I heard a new yoga session was being planned for August.

Anyone know of another good Pilates class in the Newbridge area? My current teacher is going on holidays for 6 weeks from end of July.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭burrenyoga

If you are looking for yoga classes in your local area, you can click on 'teachers' on the bottom menu bar of www.burrenyoga.com and enter in your County and click 'search'.

Many people don't realize that there are many forms of yoga out there, which range from gentle yoga to very strong energetic yoga.

To learn more about the main different types of yoga taught in Ireland, you can read more at

http://www.burrenyoga.com/courses-classes/what-type-of-yoga-is-best-for-me.html

If you are looking for good quality yoga teachers including bikram yoga, then you may like to consider a weekend yoga course at the Burren Yoga and Meditation Centre.

There is a full list of weekend courses for the Autumn listed at
    http://www.burrenyoga.com/courses-classes/calendar-retreats-holidays.html

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jenise

Just wondering if many people would be interested in practicing Bikram yoga in Naas. Thinking of opening my own studio and would love some feedback! Let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 amifitz

Hi I know your post was fromback in December. Just wondering is there Bikram Yoga in Naas now or do you know anywhere that does Bikram Yoga in Newbridge/Naas/Kildare.

Thanks,
    Ami

• Advertisement

I am looking into opening a studio in the Naas area hopefully in late 2010 early 2011!! Hope you are still interested in practicing this great yoga then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Blum

Hi the Blúm Life Wellness Centre in Newbridge is running small Yoga classes every Thursday night from 7.30- 8.30PM. If you are still looking to join a class feel free to call 045450111 or email info@blum.ie. You can also check out http://blum.ie/custom_content/c_25601_current_classes_courses.html
    for more info on the course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KC Canuck

jenise wrote: »
    I am looking into opening a studio in the Naas area hopefully in late 2010 early 2011!! Hope you are still interested in practicing this great yoga then!
    Hi There,
    Are you going ahead with your Bikram Yoga classes in Nass? I would be interested in joining.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 heywood100

Did this Bikram studio open in Kildare yet?

I am currently looking at premises. I'm so glad to hear a few of you are interested in practicing Bikram Yoga! Will keep you updated and will set up a website and FB page as soon as I have a location. Namaste:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭shazza07

I am currently looking at premises. I'm so glad to hear a few of you are interested in practicing Bikram Yoga! Will keep you updated and will set up a website and FB page as soon as I have a location. Namaste:D

any news jenise?
    cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 savy2011

yea let me kno too would be interested. thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lainey5

is there any progress on getting this set up? It would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

Interested too, any news?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KC Canuck

Just wondering if many people would be interested in practicing Bikram yoga in Naas. Thinking of opening my own studio and would love some feedback! Let me know!

Hi There,
    Just wondering if you have any news regarding the Bikram yoga classes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Thomas Corcoran

Hi I have just started bikram yoga in dublin, i would be very interested in attending classes in naas, id love to start it up a club if i could find a teacher.

I am still working on the location of the studio, fingers crossed that everything will come together shortly and we will have a place to practice Bikram Yoga in Naas! Stay posted and positive!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lisa33clinton

I am also very interested and would be delighted to hear of you opening a studio for bikram yoga

Hey everyone! I started a page on Facebook so please show your interest and support! We are still moving forward and I will send on updates on FB. I am so excited and hoping to open in September 2011! Thankyou for all of your interest!!! Hope to see you very soon!! Namaste :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭yolanda

Hi
    Just wondering if the studio is open yet?! Tried looking up your page on facebook and for some reason can't find it!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭burrenyoga

There is a very experienced and well know yoga teacher Paul Whelan who has been to India many times and teaches Ashtanga and also Hatha yoga in in Kildare.

Details of his classes at
    http://www.absoluteyoga.com/YogaSchedule.htm

Best Wishes,
    Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ground Roots Yoga

Hi all,
    Just to let you know Hatha yoga classes will be starting at the Life Flow Centre, Moorefield Road, Newbridge on Monday 16th of September 2013. There are morning and evening classes scheduled so there is something for everyone. Check out www.groundrootsyoga.com for further details.

Thans a mill
    Susan Clohosey

Advertisement