Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corruption

Options
  • 04-02-2009 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭

Who else thinks nothing much has changed in Ireland since the Haughey days?
    Corruption, corruption, corruption, what a mess this country is in.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

And what brought on this idea (i.e. some background information always helps).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

Thats easy, Fianna Fail, vat, vrt, public sectors ruling the roost making decisions for the private sector, builders, councils, public transport, esb, the dail tenders(illegal by the way). more I'm sure
    All corrupt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Rod & Reel

mcwhirter wrote: »
    Thats easy, Fianna Fail, vat, vrt, public sectors ruling the roost making decisions for the private sector, builders, councils, public transport, esb, the dail tenders(illegal by the way). more I'm sure
    All corrupt.

do we not need a goverment public trans, vat, vrt, a public sector to make decisions on certain matters. although i take ur point as in we have all this but fook all to show for it. i think maybe a bit more clarity on ur issue would be of help unless ur just letting out a bit of frustration which in todays climate can be expected and its better to let it oiff here than at home with the wife and kids at wrong end of it.
    hope it looks up for ya soon.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Surely this should be in politics and not rip-off ireland?

Advertisement