Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Intermitent Connection

• 10-02-2009 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I dont know if this is being posted in the correct forum but it only happens when I'm online with the 360?!

I'll be halfway thru a game (had a 15 killstreak on WAW last night!)
    and my connection just dropped, i reset the modem logged back in to xbl and started again...

The same thing happeneded again and then once more I was to p*ssed to do it all again.

I have a 3mb eircom connection and thinkin about changing providers anyways.

Has anyone else had this sort of problem, will changing provider help matters??

cheers

a very frustrated

blaze1

GT:fidsta (if im online long enough :-(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I get this as well. Says connection disturbed or something like that. Happens few times a night on xblive. So annoying. Im on eircom 3mb as well. Think it could be a WoW thing tho cos doesnt ev1 get knocked out of the game

GT greenballs09

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

nah i'll be in a party with 2 or 3 others but I'll be the only one kicked

nah i'll be in a party with 2 or 3 others but I'll be the only one kicked
    i'm in the belcamp exchange,

I'm seriously considering getting the 20mb package from ntl, but its a years contract so if it still sucks i'm stuck with something i cant use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Isnt eircom a yr contract as well. And i think ive read somewhere on here that ntl sucks with xblive anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Have the NTL and same thing happens every now and then.Real pain in the arse when you're in the middle of a good online mash up.Saw another post else where about slow download speeds on XBL and have to add, that it also occurs on ntl every now and then, but I never have a problem with speeds just normally downloading stuff on the pc(have a 20mb connection) where as sometimes it could take 10 mins to get a rockband track where as the same file size I download in about 10sec on pc., so could be problemwith x box live.

• Advertisement

looks like i will just have to grin and bear it so thanks for the replies!!

Advertisement