Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby 'Beginners' - Spring League

Options
  • 10-02-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know there has been a thread looking for players for Tag Rugby for the spring league in St.Mary's but i think that team has been filled.

There are about 5-6 of us who would love to play in the beginners league - none of us have played before, so we thought it'd be a bit of craic. Thing is, we need more people - guys or girls

The games are played on Sunday afternoons over 6 weeks - 29th March to 17th May (there are no games on 12th April or 3rd May)

The website is http://www.tagrugby.ie - It costs around €30-€40 per person to register. None of us are very fit, so if your up for a bit of fun and a laugh - PM me or reply to this post.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭dr_funkenstein

hey

I'd be up for it. I'm a 26yr old guy. Fairly fit but haven't played rugby since I was a kid!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MacÚisten

Played regular rugby for a year a long time ago, might be up to it.
    What's the age range?
    Is tag-rugby, rugby without the tacklin?
    Cheers

Hmmm I see it is.... I'll keep in contact if still interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

Played regular rugby for a year a long time ago, might be up to it.
    What's the age range?
    Is tag-rugby, rugby without the tacklin?
    Cheers

Hmmm I see it is.... I'll keep in contact if still interested

Great stuff - you'd definetly be up to it, id say - none of us have any rugby experience except watching it on TV

There's no age limit as far as i know

Sure let me know over the next while if your interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

Bump

Anybody else?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Jugs82 wrote: »
    Anybody else?
    I'd be up for it. I'm very unfit and not the fastest but would love a crack at rugby but "without the tacklin" as MacUistin said. Have seen it played Mervue while playing football in the cages.

May or may not be able to go, but I'll know when I get the exact dates.

• Advertisement
Advertisement