Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Worms for PC in Dublin

Options
  • 10-02-2009 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

I want to get my boyfriend Worms for Valentine's Day, but I've left it too late to order it online. Anyone know any games shops that have it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I think the original worms is no freeware, which means you can download it and play for free :o
    The original and Armageddon i think

http://www.astatix.com/worms-armageddon.php

Not sure which version of worms your looking for. If he has an xbox you can also get it through xbox arcade to play online :)

But if you want the disc, i'd suggest Game or Xtra Vision stores. Should be in one of them White Label/Sold Out series....which are games for cheap.

Good luck with the search anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭golfguy

game gamestop hmv?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

you'll have problems running the original on a modern PC without running it in something like dosbox. Get Worms Armageddon instead.

Advertisement