Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Village Apartments

• 10-02-2009 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Yeah so just moved in here, happy enough with the room, except for the fact that its facing a courtyard and is on the bottom floor...the noise at night is unreal! :mad: Fair enough ppl are out wantin to have a good night, but seriously all of the people shouting, screaming, singing, playing music might as well be sitting at the end of my bed, the windows are that shíte...

Probably gonna move out because of it, which pisses me off coz I enjoy living here except for the inability to sleep!

Another thing the poxy nuim vpn has blocked personal access to boards.ie, bebo, youtube etc. and having to use proxy every time is also a pain in the hole!!!

/rant over

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭redenemyjoe

I wasn't aware they blocked anything, anyone want to give me a bit of a list? I'd hate to move in next year to have useless internet.

Advertisement