Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deleting a user account

• 10-02-2009 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Does anyone know is the only way to delete a user account to go onto xbox live??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

you may need to be a bit more specific there amigo.

if you just want to delete the user profile from your xbox, just go to settings -> memory, and you'll see where you need to go to delete profiles

if you need to cancel an xbox live account, i'm sure you'll have to get them on the blower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 TheKid1987

ya i went to settings and when i tried to delete it i was told to go on xbox live to do so, maybe i did it wrong and clicked the wrong thing, ill check it out later again.its just a normal profile not an xbox live one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Advertisement