Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thead - Harsh mistress of the PI Forums?

Options
  • 10-02-2009 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

I don't see why I deserve a whole months ban for my post here :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055484896

The guys obviously a troll, Thaed was way out of order banning me for a month.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I hope the lad hasn't been frightened off.

I'm interested to see how 'high up the wall' he got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

t'other fella looks like a troll to my Admin/Mod eyes. Not that I'm an Admin or a Mod on here like, just from previous experience elsewhere on the interweb ...

I'd have banned him off my board ... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Even if its a troll, you don't troll PI :-)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

garthv wrote: »
    I don't see why I deserve a whole months ban for my post here :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055484896

The guys obviously a troll, Thaed was way out of order banning me for a month.
    I would imagine it's because: (a) you're here long enough to know that sort of useless off-topicness doesn't fly in PI, troll or not; (b) you're supposed to report a troll like that, just in case it's not a troll, and; (c) funny and all as I think the idea of bottling sperm for sale on eBay is, not everyone has the sense of humour of a 13-year-old boy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

garthv wrote: »
    The guys obviously a troll

So what?
    Sometimes even if a thread in PI is a troll, the advice can still help others.
    It clearly states in the charter that if you have a problem, report it.
    It clearly states in the charter that you do not make comments in PI that are unhelpful and off topic.
    Your answer in that thread was what you'd expect in AH.
    You broke the charter.
    You got banned.
    Thaed was not out of order, you were.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement