Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Ring - in my window!!

• 10-02-2009 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

I took this photo a couple of months ago on my phone of a weird shadow/frost shape on the skylight window in my bedroom. Looks scarily like Samara from The Ring.....

my window -
    thering.jpg

the film -
    samara.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Aw now look what you've done

ue_noah_face1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

ring78l.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

i left a bag of clothes beside my radiator once, it melted into the rad. when i wiped off the burned plastic i saw this face . it still freaks me out

8367408a9154182365l.jpg

scary face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Package wrote: »
    i left a bag of clothes beside my radiator once, it melted into the rad. when i wiped off the burned plastic i saw this face . it still freaks me out

8367408a9154182365l.jpg

scary face

But that looks like Beaker from the Muppets:

beaker.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Package wrote: »

8367408a9154182365l.jpg

scary face

Looks like this lad from the neck down...

thescreamel4.jpg
    w804.png

Advertisement