Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valentines Night

Options
  • 10-02-2009 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭

There's a fancy dress night on in the Mountain Inn in Coolaney this Saturday!

Anyone know where I might rent a costume? I was gonna go as myself, but people would only confuse me with Brad Pitt. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

.. but people would only confuse me with Brad Pitt. :D
    Brad_Pitt_659941a.jpg

No doubt!

Try TheCostumeShop.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

basquille wrote: »
    Brad_Pitt_659941a.jpg

No doubt!

Try TheCostumeShop.ie

You should see me on a bad day. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

lol love that:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

On the day that the big-wigs of MySpace & Bebo met up to enforce the prevention of Cyber-Bullying on the internet, I find this all very harsh. All I wanted was a place to rent a costume & all I get is abuse.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

There is a costume shop in Ballina you can rent one there. If you drive right up the main street and at the very top take a right then its the last building (old church) on the left at the lights you might even get parked outside. You will need about 2 hours to get kitted out so go early as they will kick you out at closing time sorted or not. They have a massive range and you really could spend hours there. I paid 40euro for the costume with 60e deposit I think, and then they have accessories for everything.

• Advertisement
Advertisement