Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull DVD - €5.75 delivered [Asda]

• 10-02-2009 3:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Good job Mr Spielberg... you should have just left it at the trilogy! :mad:

Ah well.. for anyone who wants to complete the collection!

indiana_jones_and_the_kingdom_of_the_crystal_skull.jpg
    Buy it at Asda
    Description

Steven Spielberg and George Lucas bring you the greatest adventurer of all time. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull finds Indy (Harrison Ford) trying to outrace a brilliant and beautiful agent (Cate Blanchett) for the mystical, all-powerful crystal skull of Akator. Teaming up with a rebellious young biker (Shia LaBeouf) and his spirited original love Marion (Karen Allen), Indy takes you on an action-packed adventure in the exciting tradition of the classic Indian Jones movies!

Special Features

* Feature film
    * The Return Of A Legend - A tribute to Indy, his creators and the evolution of th
    * Pre-Production - From animatic sequences to sword fight lessons to reuniting the
    * Production Diary: Making Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull - Go behind the scenes for
    * Pre-visualization sequences: See the work that goes into preparing 3 pivitol act
    * Galleries- from the jungle to mummies to crystal skulls and more, take a look at
    * Trailers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭nouveau_4.0

Seriously?

That is not a bargain alert.
    Almost €6 for a very poor movie is not value for money.

Just because its cheap doesn't make it a bargain. I saw Eddie Hobbs, 50 things to do with your SSIA for €1 in heatons for example. I'd still consider that overpriced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Seriously?

A lot of people liked it.. not me but plenty of people enjoyed it.

Films are objective.. you may not have enjoyed it but other's did - one man's junk is another man's treasure.

And I said it might be worth €6 if just to complete your Indy collection.
    Just because its cheap doesn't make it a bargain. I saw Eddie Hobbs, 50 things to do with your SSIA for €1 in heatons for example. I'd still consider that overpriced.
    Ummmm.. yes, it does.

Try and find this for as low as €6 in any other high-street shop.. best you'll do is probably a tenner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I'm with basquille on both points.

A) **** movie. I enjoyed it, but the same way I enjoy those terrible cinema nachos. The original films weren't exactly citizen kane either.

B) Good value if you want to buy the thing for whatever reason. I don't, but thanks for the heads up all the same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Seriously?
    I saw Eddie Hobbs, 50 things to do with your SSIA for €1 in heatons for example. I'd still consider that overpriced.

you'd think they'd dump them at this stage, loads in all heatons i have been in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Was there a code for this ,its coming up as 7.93 pounds ,thanks

• Advertisement

Nope.. was a fiver earlier.

Will mark it as Expired so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Seriously?

off topic here, but why is it recently a load of bargain alerts are being torn apart by posters. Harvey Norman thread, D4 thread (certain sections) is a current exampleThe forum is about posting goods at lower then normal prices, if you dont like the particular good then go post your opinion of it on a fanboy site where someone might actually care what you think.
    You see the same posters shooting down threads with their personal opinions. you know who you are!!
    **I do see the irony of the last few lines**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Ryaller

Agreed. When it's released, nouveau_5.0 will have all these kinks ironed out.

Keith C wrote: »
    off topic here, but why is it recently a load of bargain alerts are being torn apart by posters. Harvey Norman thread, D4 thread (certain sections) is a current exampleThe forum is about posting goods at lower then normal prices, if you dont like the particular good then go post your opinion of it on a fanboy site where someone might actually care what you think.
    You see the same posters shooting down threads with their personal opinions. you know who you are!!
    **I do see the irony of the last few lines**
    I've noticed the exact same thing Keith C. Might discuss adding a new rule to the charter against this sorta thing..

protestgd0.jpg

Fair enough to point out it's been seen cheaper elsewhere but just downright ripping a 'Bargain Alert' apart is just rude.

We'll warn ye in advance if it comes into play!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Out with the banning stick basquille ;)

BanStick.jpg

That will sort them out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

basquille wrote: »
    I've noticed the exact same thing Keith C. Might discuss adding a new rule to the charter against this sorta thing..

protestgd0.jpg

Fair enough to point out it's been seen cheaper elsewhere but just downright ripping a 'Bargain Alert' apart is just rude.

We'll warn ye in advance if it comes into play!

yeah think a warning/ban system would cut it all out. You could have a co-enforcer

Hoff.gif

Advertisement