Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Game Night

• 10-02-2009 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Now that there are a few of us playing this again (and I'm including myself in this assuming I ever get things on track again :D ).

It might be a chance to level another character if one is up for that or if people want to do a bit PvP.

All we need is day and time to do it, I'm sure we can piggy back on the dummies vent server (ehh blister) ?

I'll stick a stake in the ground and say how about Tuesday or Thursday nights ?
    Though I'm flexible for any night other than wednesday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Yeah, would be up for something on a Tuesday. Creep play isn't that much fun anymore due to the amount of damage hunters can do so I suggest leveling alts might be more fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Indeed, hunters are ott and need a bit of a kicking by the devs wearing their nerf boots.

If they made BA's do the same damage it would be cool though :P

Advertisement