Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gold charm jewellery in Dublin

Options
  • 10-02-2009 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My sister's birthday is coming up soon and I know she's looking for gold charms for her charm bracelet, ideally something wedding-related but getting gold charms of any kind would be a start.

She's tried a few places in the last couple of years anytime she's thought of it but she's only been able to find silver charms - anyone got any ideas?

Shops in Dublin city centre if possible... cheers.

PS Hope it's okay to post this here - I posted it in Fashion as well but figured some local Dublin knowledge might help too...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Pilgrim jewellers do them by the bucket load. the only one I know of is on Dundrum though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

there is a jewelers just after the Irish Life Building on Talbot Street, before the Malborough Street junction, they have a lot of new and secondhand charms, and charm bracelets........

Pawnshops and Pawnshop auctions (O'Riellys ETC) are a good source for them too.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

Cheers for the suggestions - in case anyone ever needs them, someone recommended a place called Corr's in the Powerscourt Centre and he had a load there too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭livindadream

Argos!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

you can get pilgrim charms in clearys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement